Accessing the Interface
1. Log in to the Academy's online learning system (online.academyart.edu/login).
2. Click the "Portfolio Required" link (in the "Profile" section of your Home page) to open the "Reviews" section of your Profile page.
Creating Your Portfolio
3. Be sure you?re starting from the "Reviews" tab and NOT the "Portfolio" tab. Click View/Edit Review Portfolio, to begin creating your Midpoint or Final Review portfolio.
4. Click Add Artwork to begin.
5. Review the file restrictions and prepare your artwork files accordingly:
- supported file formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG
- maximum number of image files: 30
- total upload limit for all files: 50 mb
6. (OPTIONAL) Review the tips for preparing video files, if you plan to post videos.
7. Fill out the required information for your first file (title, category). Files may be uploaded in any order.
8. (OPTIONAL) Enter a description of the artwork and/or a creation date.
9. Browse to attach your first file.
10. Upload or record audio commentary on the artwork (3 minutes maximum).
11. Click Save Artwork to finish.
12. Repeat the process to add more images.
Publishing your Slideshow
13. (OPTIONAL) Reorder your images by dragging them into position.
14. (OPTIONAL) Edit your image information, if necessary.
15. Open the Settings interface for your slideshow.
16. Adjust playback settings, as needed.
17. Preview your slideshow.
18. When your slideshow is ready, click Publish to make it available to your reviewers.