Key Points to Remember
- Shoot from above and aim down on top of your subjects to force the top of your subject to appear larger than the bottom.
- To increase converging lines, shoot with your lens set to a wide angle setting if available to increase the aesthetic.
- Turn your flash ?off? for accurate color and to preserve the control of your lighting set up.
- Set the camera?s white balance to ?tungsten? and use 2-3 200watt soft white lightbulbs to light your set.
- To avoid camera shake and blurry images, use a tripod, activate the self timer function, prefocus with the shutter release button, wait for the focus confirmation (either green light or audible beep), and use a tripod, along with the camera?s self timer function.
- Bracket your exposures with exposure compensation, and shoot with the tungsten white balance setting.