The Module Progress Bar is a visual tool designed to track your progress through each of your courses.
On your Home page, the Progress Bar appears as a series of rectangular boxes (15 in most courses) near the Enter Class button for each course in which you are enrolled.
Each box represents one module of the semester. (In Spring and Fall semesters, there is one module per week; during the Summer semester, there are two modules per week.) Progress is tracked in sequential order from left to right.
As you progress through the semester and read through the module content, each box will display one of three colors: white, blue, or green.
- White indicates a future module that has not yet started or one for which you have not read all of the content.
- Blue indicates the current module.
- Green indicates that you have read all of the module content for that module.
You can hover your mouse over the Progress Bar to open a description of its color coding.
On the course outline, you can see which pages you have accessed and which exercises, assignments, quizzes, and exams you have completed.
Please note that the Module Progress Bar does not reflect your course grade. If you believe your Progress Bar is displaying incorrect information, please contact the Online Help Desk.
The Help Desk may be reached in three ways:
- By phone: 888-431-2787
- By email: email@example.com
- By clicking the Help link at the top of the screen