Changing the colour of your background, links cannot be achieved unless you download an extension for Google Chrome.
- To install the Change Color extension, either visit the Google Chrome Extensions website using Google Chrome and search for the extension named Change Colors or go directly to the Change Color extension.
- Click on the install button to install the Change Color extension.
- Once installed, you will see the Change Colors icon at end of URL field.
- Right-click on the icon and select Options to change background colour, text colour, links color and visited links color.
- Once your options have been set, you can click on the icon to apply/remove your color options.
Choose the font style and size used on web pages
- Select the Tools menu (Shortcut: ALT+F).
- Select Options (Shortcut: O).
- Select the Under the Hood tab.
- In the web Content section, click Change fonts and language settings.
- Select the Fonts and Encoding tab and select the font settings you want to use.